Monday, February 21, 2011

I Can Write The Saddest lines tonight ...

I can write the Saddest Lines tonight,
for I see her disappearing, little by little, dimly out of my sight
I unlearned the learnt, and realized the unthought known,
The dimly lit valley reaped blooming scarlet flowers of seeds that were never sown.

My soul is still heavy, even after I let her go,
Where's the mercurial relief and the promised afterglow ?
Sometimes she did love me, and sometimes doth she show
How could I not love her eyes, pacified, calm,
like a surmised ocean's flow ?

I'm afraid to ask, and look at my palms,
Had i not be me,
could things be differerent, should i ever know.
Always locked in Her hair's ever magical and fragrant canopy,
Somehow not wanting to be out of this bittersweet syncopy.

For love that lasts longest, is the love that can never be,
is there a pot of gold, at rainbowbow's end, i never wish to see.
Maybe I've mentioned her, maybe i'l do it again,
The gates of dawn, they know, I'l ever love her the same ...

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. this left me spellbound (and that is a rare phenomenon).. Beautifully written.. 'ever love her the same'.. touched.. :)

    ReplyDelete