Monday, February 14, 2011

Kushanarchy

For I’m a traveller, I plan Not to Reach,
For I’m an Ocean searching for a Beach ..
I don’t travel, I Create New Shores,
I know not how to Knock, so I Just break all the doors ..

For I’m a Vigilante, I do not need a Cape,
I’m the horizon, on Humanity’s Landscape,
I’m wicked, I don’ need Sweetness, For I’m Not a Tart,
I Erase, destroy, annihilate, only for a fresh new Start,
To love, to care, is my skill, Irreverence, my Art ..

For I Understand, Not to Explain,
And I toil like the sun, without any complain ..
I’m different, I stand apart, and I look to lead,
I’m not just the one as strung on a Necklace, just any other bead ..

For I see, I’m a Prophet with a Vision,
I do things to do¸ without any reason ..
And I stand solid as a rock, be it any Season ..
For I’m Freedom, Me In chains, You Cant Define,
I’m the Organized Chaos, In System, I Can’t Confine ..
For I’m a God, only much Sane,
For I’m a Mystic, Simply Arcane ..
I’m the Voice amidst Unheard Silence,
I’m Tranquility layered below in Violence ...

No comments:

Post a Comment