Monday, February 14, 2011

For The lack of a better Title

Detached, your heart sails perennially in a dream,
Seeking me,
without wanting to see me,
trying to satisfy a whim ..

Like a Plant Seeding itself in the dark,
Like a Shadow desperate to leave a mark ..

Sometimes, You love me, Sometimes You Don't,
They Say I should Forget you,
But, I Know I Won't ..

You are that deafening silence, i Can't Bury under Cacophonous Noise,
You're a Language searching for a faithful Voice ..

You aren't Just some created God, I'm Forced to Obey ..
You're That Existential Divinity, that keeps inner demons at bay ..

Under The Dark Black Sky, You wait for the Sleepless Moon,
Who is Locked Behind a Scarlet Door,
Afraid of the Black Sun, Sinking Ashore ..

And Entangled in my worries, I Fly Afar, Leaving destination on the Way,
Seeking, Acceptance and love,
Cuz Thats all I Can Give Away ...

No comments:

Post a Comment